Whether for messages, approval requests or comments - text blocks support Planfred users in composing texts. These blocks can be created and edited individually for the following applications:
- Message when sending plans and documents
- Approval request
- Personal message to new project participant
- Comment when creating or updating plans or documents
How it works:
- Type message into the text field
- Select parts or the entire text
- Click on Save selected text as a block
- Enter the text block name in the pop-up window
- Edit text if necessary
- Click on save
TIP: Any number of stored text blocks can be combined to form a message.
NOTE: Text blocks that were created, for example, for the document upload are NOT available for selection when approval requests are written. They only appear where they were created and saved.
Is your project getting bigger and bigger?
Become a Planfred professional: Tips & tricks on how you can use Planfred even more effectively !