We’re a 6-person creative team that still has a lot planned, and we’d like to do it with you. Our 2 offices are in Vienna and Schwanenstadt (Upper Austria), although PLANFRED is developed in Schwanenstadt (Federnfabrik office). In this case, it would be advantageous if you would be able to complete the majority of your work in Schwanenstadt.
PLANFRED: The product
What’s important to us
Close cooperation with our customers to understand problems involved with plan management better.
What motivates us
Finding a simple and practical solution to specific problems.
How we work
Design and function form a single unit: User-friendly solutions are only possible if well thought-out designs are combined with high-quality technical implementation.
Why we need you
To raise PLANFRED up to the next level together with you and to be able to expand our advantage in the industry further.
What we expect from you
- In-depth knowledge of web development (full stack)
- VueJS/NuxtJS or other JS Framework
- RESTful web service design and security
- NoSQL database (e.g. MongoDB)
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Test-Driven Development (cypress.io)
- MongooseJS (MongoDB object modelling)
- AWS (S3)
What we can offer you
- Family-friendly, regular working hours without overtime
- An open and friendly working atmosphere
- Plenty of freedom to organise your work independently
- Time to learn new things together with us and to expand your own existing knowledge
- Direct influence on product development and room for your own initiatives and creative ideas
- Direct feedback from the users
- Attractive salary, minimum €2800 monthly for full time (additional payment based on experience and qualifications)
- Modern, creative working environment in the new Federnfabrik office in Schwanenstadt, Upper Austria.
Type of employment?
Full/part-time, freelance employment contract
When is this position available?
From now on!
Apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (DI (FH) Maximilian Schmid, MSc). Naturally, we will treat your data confidentially and with discretion.